- Skin Ageing – Designed to effectively target all signs of ageing for visibly younger looking skin.
- Pigmentation – Ideal for all pigmentation concerns including dark/ brown spots, freckles & melasma.
- Acne – Reduces all signs of blemishes in both adults & teenagers for a clearer looking skin whilst controlling oiliness.
- Dry skin – Intense instant and long lasting hydration for dehydrated, dry and very dry skin.
- Rosacea – Ideal for Hyper sensitive and reactive skin, this treatment will reduce redness gently & effectively.
PRE & POST TREATMENT
Using PCA SKIN’s daily care products in the weeks before your professional treatment is an important step in preparing your skin and ensuring excellent results. Skin that is balanced and healthy will help reduce the risk of complications and typically lead to better treatment results. Equally as important, post-treatment products are designed to be used after a chemical peel or other minimally invasive professional treatments to minimize the potential for uncommon side effects. In preparation for your treatment, your clinician will evaluate your skin to determine the most effective combination of daily care products for you.
Along with receiving regular treatments from a clinician, a daily care regimen is critical to achieving and maintaining optimal skin health. Consider the 60:1 analogy: you manage your own skin at least twice a day at home; that’s 60 times in any given month versus a single monthly treatment from a clinician. The basics for a PCA SKIN® daily care regimen include: cleanse, correct, hydrate and protect. While professional treatments are just as important for the health of your skin, doing your part on a daily basis to improve and maintain the results of those treatments is key.